Friday 23 January 2015

Jennifer Li - What I Learned

I'm definitely glad I took the opportunity to "experience the Bahamas" rather than just visit the Bahamas. My major take aways would probably be always stay opened minded. I was nervous before the course because I didn't know any of the other students or anything about the Junkanoo. But as the course came to an end I realized how much I had learned about the other students, the Junkanoo, and the Bahamas in general. I learned how to create a service map, IPA analysis, and customer journey, but overall how to create a marketing plan. I also learned about the history of the Bahamas. We toured different parts of the Bahamas in both Eleuthera and Nassau. From the pink sand beaches to the downtown area (Bay Street), I experienced the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment