Wednesday 28 January 2015

What I learned from the course - Kim


 This study abroad provided me to learn various event management and marketing strategy and evaluation methods. I had joined all of our planned event which include personal mystery shopping presentation, Junkanoo group presentation, and official presentation to special people. It was so challenge, but I was exuberant after the final presentation. Although international students who do not tend to butt in on presentations, but I did. Specially, I had learned a lot of importance-performance analysis that is a useful tool for hospitality and hotel researches. I certainly tell people what it is. Dr. Levy offered not only study abroad experience, but also consulting and presentation experience. During this short term study abroad, I was educated as I watched and I experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment